4×4, Gran Reserva Cavas & breakfast among vineyards
The history of a familiy wine-growers which date back from 1385 and who produced the first bottle of cava in 1887.
We take you in 4×4 vehicle on a panoramic tour of the Llopart’s family heritage. We will enjoy the best views of the Penedes wine region while enjoying a Mediterranean breakfast paired with The Reserva Cavas.
After the breakfast we will explore the private country house of the family where the first bottle of cava was produced in 1887 and we will end the tour visiting the current facilities. You will know all about the cava making by the hand of one of most prestigious producers.
During the guided tour through the winery, you will taste four Gran Reserva outstanding cavas, and one Cava the Pararaje (the maximum qualification given to a cava).
An incredible tour recommended for Cava lovers!
For AdventurersDuration: 4.30h
- Private pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Penedes region.
- 4×4 panoramic route throught the vineyards
- Mediterranean breakfast paired with cava in a natural setting overlooking Montserrat mountains.
- Visit to the all countryhouse and the new facilities of the winery.
- Tasting of four Gran Resreva cavas.
- A personal local wine-expert, guide and translator for the entire duration of the tour
- Distance from Sitges: 30km (around 25 min)
- Transfer back to your hotel.