Wine & History
We will live a unique wine experience in a natural setting in the Massis of the Natural Parc Garraf.
The cellar, is a traditional family-owned estate located just fifteen minutes from Sitges and beside the castle of Olèrdola. We will discover the history of a town that dates back to the year 930, a city that was a key strategic location being border city with the Muslim world during the medieval times. A winery that started its wine activities in 1877, situated in a natural enclave in the Garraf massif, surrounded by almond trees olives and vineyards. In this tour you will learn the history through its typical Catalan Farmhouses, its medieval tower s XI, its chapel from s. XII and its 50 hectares of organic vineyards.
After the visit, we will make a guided tasting of three unique and singular wines of the native varieties Garnacha and Xarelo.
Wine & HistoryPrice per adult (based on 2-6 people) *contact us for bigger groups)* Duration: 3h-3h30
- Private pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Garraf region.
- Visiting one cellar with an English speaking guide
- Tasting of three superb wines
- A personal local wine-expert, guide and translator for the entire duration of the tour
- Lunch options are available upon request. Ask for oursuggestions.