Wine, Classic Penedes and Lunch among vineyards
This tour gives you the opportunity to visit two unique wineries carved out of the heart of the Penedes.
In the first winery you will discover the impressive project of the owner and his revolution, restoring the Masia (traditional Catalan house ) and regenerating the farming of the vineyards, introducing new varieties and methods of cultivation, making a decisive bet on quality wines of unique character. The winery with an ultimate design, that is completely invisible from the outside – incrusted into the rock of the Garraf, totally integrated in the landscape. After visiting the winery we will taste 3 outstanding wines.
The second winery will bring you to the roman times, when the farmhouse, located in the middle of the ancient Roman Via Augusta, was an old mutation, stop for resting which offered some services to travelers such as food and water to passengers and horses. We will walk through organic growing vineyards overlooking the emblematic mountain of Montserrat and finally, after visiting the winery, you will taste artisanal organic wines and the Classic Penedes (sparkling wine) paired with delicious Catalan tapas.
A premium wine experience for foodies!
For FoodiesPrice per adult (minimum 6 people) *contact us for bigger groups)* Duration: 5.30h- 6h
- Private pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Penedes region.
- Visiting two cellars with an English speaking guide
- Tasting of three wines in the 1st cellar
- Tasting of one Classic Penedes and two wines paired with an assorted of selected catalan Tapas in the 2nd cellar.
- A personal local wine-expert, guide and translator for the entire duration of the tour
- Transfer back to your hotel