The essence of priorato
The DOQ Priorat is the only “Qualified” wine appellation in Catalonia and is one of only two which exist in Spain together with La Rioja. It is known for being one of the most prestigious wine regions in the world over, situated in the West of Tarragona.
Land of Carignan and Grenache grape varieties, mid-full bodied wines, spectacular landscapes with slopes and terraces of “Licorella” soils, unique and elegant wines,
and medieval villages. Culture, wine, gastronomy & beauty is what you are going to find with this scape from the city, just a few km away from Barcelone and Sitges.
One wine region and two appellation of origin, DOQ Priorat and DO Montsant.
A region to explore with our wine tour day, The Essence of Priorato
Priorato tourDuration: 8h.
- Private pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Priorato wine region ( 1.20h)
- Visits and tastings at one or two wineries.
- Catalan lunch at local restaurants or a menu-pairing in a winery.
- Opportunity of buying singular wines at a wine shop if desired.
- An english speaking guide expert on wines durig the entire duration of the day.
- Transfer back to your hotel.